The use of this site and the registration of an order through it is considered to be in acceptance with the terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT these Terms, please do not use this website www.dotwall.eu. This site reserves the right to change the terms at any time, without prior notice, and the modified terms and conditions will be posted on the site.
- General conditions
- "www.dot-print.eu" is an e-commerce website - for sale and delivery of the published goods on behalf of Dot Color Ltd.
- Publishing of this site makes sense for a public call for a Dot Color Ltd online transaction to buy items online.
- Dot Color Ltd through www.dot-print.eu has the right to change the prices of the goods at his own discretion without prior notice. The user is required to pay the price that was current during the order of the desired item. The price reduction announcement is made by placing the new price below the old one, the last one being strikethrough.
- In the absence of stock availability of the ordered goods, Dot Color Ltd. via www.dotcolor.eu, within one business day after receipt of the purchase request, informs the Customer about its depletion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or the indicated phone.
- In the case of incorrect or incorrect address, contact person and / or telephone when filing the request, Dot Color Ltd. via www.dot-print.eu is not bound by any obligation to perform the order.
- The Customer Agreement is deemed to have been concluded after acceptance by Dot Color Ltd. through www.dotcolor.eu of the Purchase Request filled in correctly by the Customer ordering process.
- Dot Color Ltd. via www.dotcolor.eu undertakes upon receipt of a request from the Customer to deliver the desired item or to inform the Customer about other circumstances concerning his application.
- Dot Color Ltd is not responsible if the Customer has indicated incorrect and / or incomplete data in a given order at "www.dotwall.eu
- Dot Color Ltd. does not guarantee full compliance with the articles presented on the site and those available in the store network.
• Dot Color Ltd. is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the information posted on the site. Price adjustments in stores, as well as a change in product design, are possible.
• The dimension and match information published on the site should be interpreted as indicative. Dot Color Ltd allows for discrepancies between the declared and the actual sizes for which it is not responsible.
• All published prices are in Euro with VAT included.
II. Rights and obligations of the parties
1. Dot Color Ltd. undertakes:
• confirm the availability of the ordered items or cancel the order within 4 working days;
• to deliver the goods ordered for purchase within the time limit set in the information for delivery and payment of goods; For seasonal sales, delivery times may be extended, but not more than 1 work week.
• Before each item is shipped, it is checked for correctness (if possible without breaking the package);
2. The Client undertakes:
• indicate full names, exact and valid phone number, shipping address and email address;
• pay the price of the goods according to the conditions described in the information for delivery and payment of goods;
• pay the cost of delivery according to the conditions described in the delivery and payment information
• Provide access and opportunity to receive the goods.
The goods ordered for purchase are shipped to delivery address indicated by the Customer, within the time limit set in the delivery and payment information.
The goods are delivered appropriately packaged according to their type and shipping for delivery.
When the goods are handed over, the Customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be the person who does not own the application but accepts the goods for shipping and is at the address specified by the customer. In seasonal sales, delivery may be completed in parts.
In case of refusal to receive the goods, except for the cases described below, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the Customer shall be responsible for payment of the cost of delivery and return of the goods. In this case, the Customer shall indemnify Dot Color Ltd for all damages and lost profits, including any other expenses other than the costs of delivery and return of the goods resulting from the denial of the goods.
In the event that the Customer is not found within the delivery deadline at the specified address or access is not provided and conditions for delivery of the goods within this period, Dot Color Ltd shall be relieved of its obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase. The customer can confirm his willingness to receive the goods after the expiry of the delivery period in which he has not been found at the address, assuming all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery period begins from the moment of confirmation.
The customer has the right to refuse to receive the goods he has requested for purchase when he has been delivered to him under one of the following conditions:
- the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the order requested by the Customer and this can be determined through its regular review.
- the price that the Customer has to pay does not match the price due.
- in the event of a discrepancy between the purchase order and the goods delivered, which could not be established at the time of delivery.
The Customer has the right to request a replacement of a size or item appearing in its original order. In this case, it is necessary to state his wish, in writing (by mail) or verbally (by phone), within no more than 7 working days at the address 11, Industrial str., Sofia, Bulgaria for Dot Color Ltd. The Customer is entitled, without due compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to return the received items to address 11, Industrial str., Sofia, Bulgaria for Dot Color Ltd.
Return is subject to the following conditions:
- the request for return of the goods was filled in writing at the address indicated by Dot Color Ltd. for correspondence, no later than 7 working days from the date of receipt of the order. The application must contain the customer's personal bank account, on which the amount of the goods paid by the customer will be refunded;
- the goods are in good commercial form, original packaging, with original labels, accompanied by the original documents issued by Dot Color Ltd. - invoice, cash receipt, warranty card (if issued);
- the client agrees with a Dot Color representative of the address where Dot Color Ltd wishes to receive the goods back;
- the customer pays all the costs associated with the transport of the goods to the address indicated by the representative of Dot Color Ltd.;
- according to the provisions of the PPA, Dot Color Ltd. refunds to the customer the amount paid within 30 days from the date on which the customer exercised his right to return the goods.
Dot Color Ltd reserves the right not to refund the amount paid by the client in case of violation of one or more conditions for return is on a commodity.
Return of Paid Paid Amounts.
When repaying money, you must have an identity between the person who ordered the goods and the returning merchant, no matter who received it. It is the ordering and the returning person who will receive the money he has paid in cash. If the ordering person is a child, the money is returned to the child's account or to its legal representative, mother, father, or guardian. For this purpose, it is necessary to submit a Birth Certificate or a Decision to appoint a guardian.
III. Personal data
- Dot Color Ltd., through www.dot-print.eu, takes due care for the protection of the Customer's personal data, which has become known when filling in the electronic application form for web site registration and purchase. This obligation is waived if the Customer has provided untrue data.
- Subject to applicable laws and clauses of these Terms and Conditions, Dot Color Ltd may use the personal data of the Client solely for the purposes of the contract.
- Dot Color Ltd. through www.dot-print.eu has the right to use the information for offering goods and / or services to the Customer, for promotions, sending of advertising messages, congratulations, organizing lotteries, inquiries, statistical and any other legitimate except in the event of explicit disagreement, sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The above-described purposes for which the data may be used are not exhaustively listed and do not impose any obligation on Dot Color Ltd through www.dot-print.eu. Any other purposes for which the data is used will comply with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, moral rules and good morals.
- By registering at www.dot-print.eu, the client agrees to receive personalized promotions and up-to-date offers at their email address that they entered at their registration. In the event that the customer does not want to receive an ad, he may opt out of his subscription through a dedicated built-in removal link contained in each ad message.
- Disclosure of information
- Dot Color Ltd. through www.dot-print.eu undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Customer to third parties - state bodies, commercial companies, individuals, etc., except in the following cases:
- has received the express written consent of the Client;
- the information is required by government authorities or officials who, under current law, are authorized to request and collect such information;
- Dot Color Ltd. via www.dot-print.eu is required to provide information under the law.
- Dot Color Ltd through www.dot-print.eu is not responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that Dot Color Ltd did not foresee and was not required to provide through www.dotcolor.eu - including, but not limited to, cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems in the global Internet network, and the provision of services beyond the control of Dot Color Ltd via www.dot-print.eu
All disputes between the parties are resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes arising out of the agreement between the parties or relating to it, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes to fill gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, will be settled by the competent court of registration of Dot Color Ltd. Bulgarian legislation.
VII. Restrictions on the guarantee
The warranty expires in the event of:
- Damage caused by poor transport, storage or improper use.
- An attempt to repair by the Customer and / or any other unauthorized person.
- When using poor quality and non-original consumables.
IIX. Additional conditions:
- Dot Color Ltd. is not responsible for damage to the product due to force majeure.
If you do not accept the terms, please do not use the site!
- Emailing policy
By making a registration at www.dot-print.eu, the client agrees to receive personalized promotions and up-to-date offers at their email address that they entered at their registration. If you do not wish to receive any messages from us, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and unsubscribe from the link in each email bulletin we send.